Thursday, April 24, 2008
cow eyes
well, today, in science class, we dissected cow eyes, and they stunk like fish, and Brandon Dean threw up in the middle of class, which was more disgusting than the cow eyes smell. Me and Angelique, my hot friend, were partners for this lab, and had a lot of fun, and many other things that i cant describe because if my mother or ben reads this, they might get queazy. It was actually kind of boring at the end, because Angelique decided to actually help cut, just cuz i got all the cow eye juice out, and the pupil. So, today was fun, along with the honor roll ceremony, because the school gave me an opportunity to improve my transcript and opportunities of getting into NHS in Buena.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh, that's yucky. Except for the honor roll part--good job there!
that is so COOL!!! I am so sorry I had to miss that. I would have been one of the girls who actually did anything.
P.S. did you change the name of the other blog if you did i may have to kick your butt JK but seriously if it was you don't do it again
I love dissecting things. Once we get everything up and running on the homestead, why don't you come up so we can slaughter a few chickens?
Post a Comment