Sunday, March 30, 2008

growth

im a freakishly tall person as people know, but i like myself that way, and im only 13 so its really strange, and ill probably grow even more in my years so someday ill be taller than scott. Reece is a cool guy, but not an uncle yet, so hurry up sarah! But Reece needs to know that i beat my uncles up all the time (well, i attempt to). Growth is a weird thing, and especially my mexican moustache that im growing, i have to shave that thing like every other day, so its like craxy, sorry im meant craby, i mean crazy, geez, im too tired for this. IM REALLY FRICKIN HOT OH YEAH!

3 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

So Nick, I hear you are pounding the milk so the next time you see my husband you'll out-tall him. Good luck with that!! You should email him. Tell your mom to email me and I'll get it for you. Nice blog by the way. :-)

Benjamin said...

I'll take you any time, Snicker Doodle!

Sarah said...

You are silly. I wouldn't fight Reese if I were you:)He is a beast:)