You should not hurt your sister like that and just let her cry. I am very disappointed in your actions. You should be more caring. I will have to beat you up the next time I see you.
there once was a girl named miranda.... and she saw this video...laffed her butt off and missed you like.......stroganoff?! lol miss you dude...but i think you need to get a life!
4 comments:
you have finally lost it son.
You should not hurt your sister like that and just let her cry. I am very disappointed in your actions. You should be more caring. I will have to beat you up the next time I see you.
there once was a girl named miranda.... and she saw this video...laffed her butt off
and missed you like.......stroganoff?!
lol
miss you dude...but i think you need to get a life!
wow nick
(thinly sliced strips of thanksgiving spaghetti dinner. lol)
you should come back now.
Post a Comment